Currently seeking CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant for job openings in the Westchester area. The ideal candidate will hold a CNA certificate and preferably possess experience.
Requirements of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Current CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
• MMR & Varicella titers
• PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
• Preferably possess previous experience
• 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
• Original Social Security Card
• Original Non expired State Identification
• Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration (Example of documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
Responsibilities of the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Provide patient care in accordance with nursing supervision, the written Plan of Care and the given facility standards.
• Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
• Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
• Assist in the transport of patients.
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
Compensation and Benefits for the CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant:
• Salary: $17-$20/hour (Weekend differential may be available!)
• Paid orientation.
• Competitive compensation.
• Sick days.
• Voluntary Medical Insurances – choose the option right for you!
• Aflac Insurance options to choose from: Disability, Dental, Accident, Life, Cancer, Hospital.
• Commuter Benefits – earn pre-tax dollars!
• Direct deposit available.
• Referral Bonuses – refer a friend and win!
• Quarterly Sweepstakes raffles.
• Employee of the Month program.
• Easy access to 24/7 support.
• Wide variety of shifts and locations.
• Offices conveniently located in Long Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
• Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
• Weekend Schedule available.